Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kitchen Tip Tuesdays

I would like to join this weekly Kitchen Tip group. It is hosted by Tammy over at Tammy's Recipes. Here is the link to the Kitchen Tip Tuesdays post.
My tip is Tea Cubes!
I love to drink iced tea, but I don't like the way ice melts & waters down the tea.
So I fill an extra ice cube tray with tea & make tea cubes. It keeps my tea cold, but when it melts it doesn't water it down.


I can be seen every day with this glass (or one like it!) in my hand or sitting on my desk.

Sorry 'bout the onions in the background. The other tea pictures didn't turn out. As you can tell, I am not a professional photographer. :) I'll post about the onions another day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! I was about to comment about the onions before I saw that you did! :-)

Jane said...

LOL!
We did harvest a lot of onions the other day. They are still drying on the counter. The other pictures of the tea glass were taken at a different angle so the onions wouldn't show, or my dirty sink on the other side of the glass wouldn't show. LOL Those shots were way too dark so I thought the onions looked ok. *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Since I no longer own ice trays and have become completely dependent on my ice maker, I had totally forgotten this idea! Thanks for the reminder!