Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mint Chocolate Cookies


I have always LOVED chocolate & mint, together or seperately.
So when I saw this recipe at Shazam in the Kitchen, I HAD to try it.
They are very good. They are nice & moist, almost like a brownie.

Mint Chocolate Cookies
2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp mint extract
2 eggs
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
powdered sugar
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl. In separate bowl, mix together melted chocolate, oil, sugar and mint. Add eggs one at a time stirring until blended. Add flour mixture into chocolate mixture. Cover dough and chill for at least 4 hours (no more than 2 days). Scoop out 1 tsp at a time into small balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place balls about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a minute before transferring to a rack to cool completely.


I did one thing differently.
I doubled the recipe. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love mint flavored things this time of year!!!!

Jane said...

Me too!
Well, every time of year.
:)

Mary said...

I'm really glad you liked them!

Jane said...

I do!
Thank you so much for the recipe!