Saturday, February 16, 2008

Polish Sausage Sandwich

This is a really simple sandwich to make. But it is so good!
Butter some deli-style subs & toast them up in the oven.
Cook the polish sausage & in a skillet saute green peppers, onion, & garlic in some olive oil.
Pile onto the bread & enjoy.
I usually make big oven fries with this, but last evening we had sliced pickled beets.
Pretty tasty!


On a side note:
Our computer crashed a couple weeks ago, so we lost ALL of our pictures. Thankfully we had emailed some of our Christmas pictures & both our kids' birthday pictures to family so those got rescued. :) I did have quite a few food pics on there too so I'll be playing catch-up for a while.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Now that's a sandwich, I would love to sink my teeth into that right about now.

Thistlemoon said...

What is this, Polish week or something ;)
Between your awesome Polish sausages and my Golubki, we are all set!