Saturday, January 10, 2009

Steak Fajitas

I got this recipe out of a Hidden Valley Ranch recipe booklet.
(ignore that messy stove, lol)
Steak Fajitas
1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
2 T. olive oil
1 T. water
1 1/2 lbs. beef flank steak, cut into strips
3 cups assorted bell pepper & onion strips
tortillas, warmed
Optional fillings: guacamole, salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, cheese, etc...
Combine dressing mix with oil and water. Saute steak strips in dressing mixture. Add peppers and onions; cook until tender-crisp. Place mixture in tortillas. Add fillings, if desired.

These are very good! I have also used a nice sirloin steak to make these. They always taste great. This mixture is delicious in pita pockets too! Yum.

3 comments:

Lori L said...

Look at that dirty stove! LOL!
These look good!

Tracey C. said...

You are cruel! This photo is making me drool on my keyboard!! Stop that! Yummmmmmmy! Oooh, we need to have these soon. Your herbs look so fantastic by the way, I am so impressed!!
Warmly,
Tracey C. (the hungry lady down the lane)

Jane said...

LOL, Lori!


Thanks Tracey. I hope you can try these fajitas sometime. They are good!