Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chewy Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter chips



2 c. flour
3/4 c. Hershey's Cocoa
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 1/4. cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter or marj. , softened (*I used half marj, & half crisco)
2 c. sugar
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
10 oz. pkg. Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
Heat oven to 350. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes(don't overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while cooking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool.
I recommend to eat while warm!
Oh my goodness. It's like chewy brownie on the inside!

*I used half crisco, because all my cookie recipes that call for butter or marjarine get really flat when cooling. They're good, but really flat.
My cookie recipes that call for crisco, they are nice plump cookies.

No comments: