Saturday, September 22, 2007

Frappuccino

Dd & I love this Frappccino that you can get in the grocery store. (no Starbucks near us)


They have gotten really expensive. I saved a few jars & just make it myself now & then.
I usually pour the jar about 1/3 to 1/2 full of fresh brewed coffee. Then add sugar to taste (I usually use 2 t. for the smaller jars & double that for the larger jars). Then fill to the top with milk & stick it in the frig for a few hours. DELICIOUS. And so much cheaper!
I just made the best batch of cold coffee I've ever made. I used Butterscotch Toffee coffee that my friend, She Treads Softly sent me. Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!

Mmmmmmmmm.....I'm drinking the last jar right this very minute....

1 comment:

Lori L said...

My daughter and I just had some Starbucks yesterday. I never thought about saving the jars and making our own. That would be great too!