Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Felicities


I've been so behind!
Here's my list for the last few weeks!
  • Camping with my family in the back yard this weekend!
  • S'mores!
  • Sliced, salted tomatoes
  • Being done reading Macbeth. (notice I didn't say reading Macbeth, I said being DONE!)LOL
  • Camomile
  • Having 4 weeks of school under our belts.
  • Seeing our youngest sounding out letters. Wow, this really does make me happy.
  • Remembering our oldest (senior) at the age of our youngest...(K.)
  • Watching our daughter do the Communion Meditation at church on Sunday.
  • Our daughter leading the church in prayer. Amazing.
  • Hearing about how our 5 year old lectured our German Shepherd about something Jesus did.
  • Getting to the chapters in Job where God finally SPEAKS! I LOVE that!!!
  • FRIDAYS!!! FRIDAYS!!! FRIDAYS!!!

Click here to read more Friday Felicities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomatoes - yum!!!

Fun list - happy weekend. :)