I've been so behind!
Here's my list for the last few weeks!
- Camping with my family in the back yard this weekend!
- Sliced, salted tomatoes
- Being done reading Macbeth. (notice I didn't say reading Macbeth, I said being DONE!)LOL
- Having 4 weeks of school under our belts.
- Seeing our youngest sounding out letters. Wow, this really does make me happy.
- Remembering our oldest (senior) at the age of our youngest...(K.)
- Watching our daughter do the Communion Meditation at church on Sunday.
- Our daughter leading the church in prayer. Amazing.
- Hearing about how our 5 year old lectured our German Shepherd about something Jesus did.
- Getting to the chapters in Job where God finally SPEAKS! I LOVE that!!!
- FRIDAYS!!! FRIDAYS!!! FRIDAYS!!!