Monday, December 31, 2007

CHEESE BALL

This cheese ball is a New Year's Eve tradition for us.
I think I've been making it since Jr. high school.
I make it in the morning so it can chill in the frig all day.
Here it is going into the frig this morning
:



Cheese Ball
2 packages cream cheese
2 packages thin sliced beef , diced
2 t. worcestershire sauce
diced green onions, or 2 or 3 T. diced onion


Mix all together, form into ball, refrigerate, & eat. Yum. :)
I hardly ever remember to get green onions, so I usually just dice a few tablespoons of regular onion.


And here's our snack spread for tonight, although I did forget to set the chips out.
1st there's the all important, super traditional Chex Mix! And look at this wonderful, huge, awsome bowl I got for Christmas from my S-I-L! It is HUGE & I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


And here's the cheeseball with crackers, cheese in a can, chip dip, cheese & summer sausage, & olives. This is snack heaven. :) I will be grazing all evening.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
MAY GOD FILL YOU TO OVERFLOWING WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

No comments: